I haven't written a blog post since July 27th?
Maybe its a good thing that this is called "The Periodical Rant"...
Sorry everyone. Actually, it doesn't...
Sorry. Went to get my glasses.
Actually, it doesn't matter, no one except me will probably ever read this. And that makes me all sad and emo- like. It's like, "what's the point?"
Note: I've got nothing against emos. I like black.
So, from now on, I'm gonna make a point of reading random blogs.
Hey, maybe I'll even comment on them! So watch out fellow bloggers- hyper_on_water (my online name!) 's coming!
Anyhoo... today I was gonna talk to you about my iPhone 3g. Shall i still?
At the moment its aboput 5 centimetres away from my left hand, and oh goody a text just came in!
Reply sent. Yay!
I love my iPhone. It's never like more than a meter away from me.
Except at night when the parents take it cause they think I'm gonna be up all night texting.
They'd be right too!
That's not the point though. Believe me when I say that this wonderful, wonderful advancement in technology, has changed my entire life!
Weather looks dodgey? Check the weather app. Then get umbrella.
See something thats good for the lulz? Take photo!
Asked to divide something by zero? Calculator. But this won't work, can't divide stuff by zero. Doncha know!
Then there's all the fabulous apps and music that you can buy and download using only a finger tip. Oh, happy day.
And we've got fabulous internet, brillant texting etc.
Now for the faults.
Version 3.0 fixed a lot of them.
Y'know, copy and pasting, voice recorder, a stabilized version of Safari... That sorta stuff.
But there are some little problems.
The email's kinda bland. It'd be nicer if it was more messages like.
And the entire system slowed down. Yes, you can do a reset permissions, like the guy in the O2 store did for me, and it helped, but it's not as fast as it was on version 2.0.
Hey these are minor gripes! It's an iPhone!
Thursday, August 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment