Sunday, July 26, 2009

The First!

Aren't new things great? Yes.
Aren't new beginnings great? Um... No.
Who here liked the first day of school? Hands up. Anyone? No? See, I was right, as usual!
Butterflies in stomach? Sweaty palms? Nope, I didn't think anyone liked thar kind of stuff.
It was a new beginning though. For some of us we managed to get away from some *word I don't think is allowed*s that we had to put up with for... Oh, eight fricking years!
See, in a way, this blog is a beginning too. For me anyway. Cause I'm the one writing it. Obviously.
Basically, I want to use this blog to get my points across.
I'm very opinionated. It just so happens that the last time I aired my views truely it was in religion class and the teacher... Disagreed... Heh heh. *gulp*
So to air my views!
Tomorrow that is.

hyper_on_water

No comments:

Post a Comment